We're pleased to announce yet more customer value with innius' release 1.17.
What’s new in the Admin app:
- The OEE (Overall equipment effectiveness) configuration has an improved interface and it is now an option to define fixed values for the maximum machine rate.
- The task flow for the add connector process has been improved. Auto-complete has been added to machine selection field, a summary of the selected machines is now shown in step 4 and the download buttons respond to the user flow.
- User experience and interface improvements to the sensor configuration. The content is now displayed in panels. The rule configuration has been moved to a sub-page.
- Other interface and user experience improvements.
Improvements in the Insight app:
- A new benchmarking report. This allows you to compare the capacity utilization, OEE and downtime for different machines within a company. Read more in our Knowledge Base article on Analysis reports.
- Sensors and KPIs are now only shown as tiles, not lists.
Restructuring and rebranding of the web app
- In line with the previous release, we’re continuing to split the functionality between the Insight and Admin apps, to improve user experience for different types of users. The Admin app is now complete in terms of admin functionality.
- The following functions have been removed from the Insight app side menu and are now to be found in the Admin app: People, Downloads and Network.
- The following functions have been removed from the Insight app machine menu and are now to be found in the machine profiles within the Admin app: Change location, Script editor, Machine sharing, Shifts, Delete machine and Delete data.