We proudly present release 1.13 of innius, which includes:
Updated login technology
- innius takes security seriously. So we’ve upgraded our login authentication by adopting the latest technology built by the highly respected Auth0.
Restructuring and rebranding of the web app
- In line with the previous release, we’re continuing to work towards a set of branded apps with their own defined functionality. As part of this the web app has been renamed: ‘innius Insight’ and a new app has been launched: ‘innius Admin’.
- In the coming releases, expect to see functionality used to create and define moved across from innius Insight to innius Admin. innius Insight will be used to view and analyze data.
- The machine creation function has already been moved to innius Admin. And it kicks off with an enhanced way of doing this, called ‘Auto discovery’. By uploading a json or txt file, you can discover and create multiple sensors for a machine in one go.
- So note that when clicking ‘Add machine’ in innius Insights, you’ll now be redirected to innius Admin.
- Switching between the various apps is possible using the app switching option in the side menu.
innius Insight improvements
- We’ve launched a new type of report: Downtime report. This shows a Pareto analysis of the different causes of machine downtime and identifying which are having the greatest impact.
- A download page has been created to allow the Machine-side apps for eWon, OPC DA and OPC UA to be downloaded.
- UX improvement to sensor tiles when value mapping is used.
Dashboard functionality improvements
- An improved user interface.
- The new dashboard layout engine allows for much easier movement and sizing of panels; as other panels now move out of the way in a very intuitive way. Panels are sized independently, so rows are no longer necessary to create layouts.
- There’s dashboard folders to organize dashboards.
- Permissions on folders and dashboards.
- The ability to add non-innius users.
innius Insight for Android improvements
- It is now possible to move the sensor and KPI graphs along to view historic data.
- In message attachments, now display a file type icon.
- Videos can now be added as attachments to messages.
innius Insight for Android bug fixed
- Sensor icons now correspond with the sensor kind.