We proudly present release 1.8 of innius, which includes:
- We are now introducing Machine Tasks. These can be triggered manually and/or by machine rules based on sensor values. For more information read the knowledge base article on Machine Tasks.
- Sensor thresholds have been replaced by Rules. With this we are introducing a new step to transform the machine data into machine information. For more information read the knowledge base article on Machine rules.
- Language settings to change the user interface language for both the Web and mobile app.
- New visualization add-ins for dashboards, also to visualize the KPI's for a complete production line (Beta functionality).
- It is now possible to create dashboards for machines which are shared by a trusted relation.
- Ability to create virtual sensors and their algorithms without a need of a physical sensor.
- Updated integration with eWON Flexy, which enables an easier and faster way to connect with innius.
- UI changes for better user experience.
- Performance enhanced to process large data sets more quickly.