We proudly present release 1.3 of innius, which includes:
- The login page is now responsive to smaller screens.
- The main page design is now responsive to smaller screens, resulting in a hamburger menu on the left hand side.
- A new sensor Tile view page has been made to display sensor data within the web application.
- The character limit for sensor names has been increased to 128.
- Sensors can now be made visible or invisible, not only with regard to the mobile application, but also in the Tile view page of the web application. They will always be visible in the List view.
- It is now possible to choose from ten different frequencies when defining a sensor, instead of just three.
- A new page shows the list of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), which are: OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), MTTR (Meantime To Repair) and MTBF (Meantime Between Failure). This page also shows the status and whether they have been defined (active) or not.
- There are new KPI configuration pages for each of the KPIs, enabling sensors to be simply assigned to provide input values. This replaces the more complicated approach of building the KPIs in an Excel file and uploading it.(see knowledge base articles: 1, 2, 3)
- KPIs can have cautionary and emergency targets assigned, with associated notifications for the mobile application. (see knowledge base articles: 1)
- The KPI frequency is now dependent upon the slowest input sensor.
- Smoother transition between machine list and map views.
- The sensor data graph now shows a complete period of time, rather than just the time during which the sensor was producing data.
- Daily in-app notifications can be received based on cautionary and emergency targets for KPIs (see knowledge base articles: 1).