Here's our latest release notes:
- Add sensor page: sensor name field has been made smarter to indicate invalid names.
- When blocking a user, the affected user’s name is now stated in the warning confirmation.
- Grammar and text improvements.
- Columns can be sorted properly on the sensor list page.
- A bug preventing some sensors being deleted has been fixed.
- Sensors can no longer depend on themselves for a variable threshold.
- Removing notifications in the app, now also removes them from the Android notification centre.
- Opening a machine’s location history, opens the range selector by default.
- The line showing a variable threshold in the sensor details stays correctly in place.