We proudly present release 1.3 of innius, which includes:
New features for the Web application:
- Easily define and edit physical and virtual sensors (see knowledge base articles: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- A sensor list page
- Create and edit scripts for virtual sensors (see knowledge base articles: 1, 2, 3)
- Advanced sensor threshold settings used to trigger notifications (click here for more information)
- Improved machine icons in lists and maps, to indicate current machine connection status (click here for more information)
- Manage location dialog now shows current GPS location (click here for more information)
- All machines are shown on opening map view, not just current location (click here for more information)
- Ability to delete data of a specific machine
- Export feature for OPC sensor configuration (click here for more information)
- A user interface update to improve contrast and readability
New API's (click here for the full list of APIs):
- Sensor service
- Location service
- Monitoring service
- Analytics service
- Query service
- Messaging service
New features for the mobile application:
- Track a machine’s location history.
- Sensors arranged based on sensor groups.
- Sensor notifications updated to reflect new threshold possibilities.
- Improved machine icons to indicate status.
Fixed bugs in the mobile application:
- Zooming into maps puts grouped machine icons in their respective locations.
- Sensors display last received value and timestamp, regardless of whether sensor is live or not.