Advance your expertise in any aspect of working with innius.
- Amazon Web Services has storage locations in different countries. In which country is my data stored?
- Can I get insight into the outstanding invitations?
- How can I ensure that my third-party service provider cannot see the machine data, and that only the machine manufacturer (MM) can see it?
- If I lose my phone, how do I make sure the data on it is erased?
- If I lose my phone, how do I prevent another person from accessing machine data from it?
- innius connects my machine to the internet, and the same machine also has a LAN connection on my local network. How do I know I am not introducing a security weakness into my LAN?
- ★ How to view analytics forecasting
- ★ Viewing sensor data
- Exporting and importing sensors
- How are Rules used?
- How to create a virtual sensor
- How to start using a physical sensor
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- How can innius’ KPIs help me?
- How do I configure the KPI: Capacitty Utilization?
- How do I configure the KPI: Energy Efficiency?
- How do I configure the KPI: Meantime Between Failure?
- How do I configure the KPI: Meantime To Repair?
- How do I configure the KPI: Overall Equipment Effectiveness?