Due to the latest upgrade, the dashboard functions are moving to the new innius Dashboard app. This means that you will need to convert any of your existing dashboards to the new innius Dashboard app.
In the new innius Dashboard app your dashboards are no longer only visible to you, but to all users in your company. So sharing dashboards will be much more easier. If necessary, you can limit the access to specific dashboards, as explained in this article.
To get your dashboards available in the new innius Dashboard app, please follow these steps:
- Go to the old dashboards via sidenav in the innius Webapp, by clicking 'innius Dashboard':
- Open the dashboard you want to have available in the new innius Dashboard app.
- Click the share button on top:
- Go to the tab 'Export' and click the button 'Save to file':
- The dashboard is exported as a '.json' file.
- Go to the new innius Dashboard app via the sidenav in the innius Webapp by clicking 'Switch apps'>'innius Dashboard - 2.0':
- To be able to use the new Dashboard app, please enable it first. See the article 'How to enable innius Dashboard'.
- To import your dashboard click the '+'-button on the left side and click on 'Import':
- Click the button 'Upload .json file':
- Choose the folder into which you want to import the dashboard, and choose the datasource 'innius'. After that the button 'Import' will be available:
- After clicking the 'Import' button, your dashboard is available in the new innius Dashboard app and for all your colleagues!