The machine timeline displays a collation of messages that relates to the machine. The messages are not grouped into conversations, but shown individually in chronological order (1). This includes automated event messages and user generated comments. To see the event or comment in it's full context and to place a comment in reply, click on the message to be taken to the page it relates to.
Messages on the machine timeline are shown for example when:
- a sensor passes a threshold set
- a KPI passes a threshold set
- the location of the machines is set or is changed
- a task is triggered to be executed
- a document or video uploaded or removed from the machine document library
- someone writes a comment or reply.
The timeline has the following options:
- A refresh button (2) to view the latest messages
- A button (3) to mute or unmute notifications
- Search possibilities (4), to search for the messages where you are looking for.
The urgency of a message, cautionary or emergency, is successively indicated by icon or
icon on the message tile.