The machine timeline displays messages that relates to the machine. The messages are shown in chronological order (1).
On the machine timeline a message is showed when:
- a sensor passes a threshold set
- a KPI passes a threshold set
- the location of the machines is set or is changed
- a task is triggered to be executed
- a document or video uploaded or removed from the machine document library
The timeline has the following options:
- A refresh button (2) to view the latest messages
- A button (3) to mute or unmute notifications
- Search possibilities (4), to search for the messages where you are looking for.
The urgency of a message, cautionary or emergency, is successively indicated by icon or
icon on the message tile.