A task is generated from a template, a task template. A task template can be created in the Admin App, by clicking on the "Add taks template" (1). This button will become available by clicking on the icon in the Task tile.
When the "Add task template" (1) button is clicked, the task template can be created.
For a task template the following information can be defined:
- Title of the task; how it appears in the list of tasks for individual users and on a machine.
- Task Type; can be used to indicate & group the type of tasks.
- Description; give a full description of the task.
- Default assignee; to who the task should be assigned by default. The task can always be re-assigned to another person when needed.
- Select the watchers; this can be done by selecting the people within your own company who need to be notified.
- Default duration; The amount of time approximately needed to perform the task.